Join us in prayer for God's guidance as important decisions are being made during the 12th Session of the General Conference of The Methodist Church in Singapore (MCS).
Items you can pray for:
- Logistics and preparation of December meetings, including all technical details and measures required
- Elected office-holders, especially our new Bishop, Rev Dr Gordon Wong, and the major office-holders, such as the Chairpersons of the various Councils, as they oversee the church's work over the next four years
- Election of remaining office-holders
- The decisions that were made on behalf of MCS, such as matters of church law and policy, and for those who are working on the amendments for the next edition of The Book of Discipline
- Any remaining reports and decisions to be completed in December, for smooth completion, as we look forward to the church’s faithful and dynamic ministry in the new quadrennium ahead
- The Consecration Service in December, which will mark the closing of the 12th Session of the General Conference and the passing of the mantle to our new Bishop and the newly-elected office-holders
All Methodist members and friends are invited to watch the Consecration Service livestreaming on Fri 4 Dec 20 starting at 7:30pm.