This Christmas, let’s celebrate Singapore’s Bicentennial in a special way by sharing the spirit of giving at Christmas At The Fort (CATF)!
Over four days, historic Fort Canning will be transformed through a fusion of music, history, a market of eco-products specially curated for the event, culinary delights and digital technology into a seamless tapestry of sight and sound! Come and enjoy the Christmas Story of hope, joy and blessings as we light up the hill!
- Well-known Singaporean musicians Charlie Lim, Haneri, Olivia Ong and Joanna Dong
- Performances by community groups and aspiring young musicians
- Performances by a live orchestra showcasing 200 years of Christmas celebrations in Singapore
- Christmas carol sing-along for everyone
- Fringe activities from 4.00pm daily
- Eco-market, a variety of food and beverage stalls, carnival and fitness activities for all
- Multi-media show each evening designed by Brian Gothong Tan
- A heritage trail through the historic Fort Canning – with augmented reality app (Read app download instructions here)
Christmas At The Fort is brought to you by Wesley Methodist Church, in partnership with The RICE Company Limited and in support of the Singapore Bicentennial.