TRAC GLOWING YEARS MINISTRY (GYM)
At the TRAC Annual Conference in 1999, the Board of Seniors Ministry (BOSM) was established as a Board under the Discipline of the Methodist Church in Singapore (MCS). The vision for its Glowing Years Ministry (GYM) is to have spirit-filled seniors fulfilling God’s purposes and making disciples for Christ.
TRAC Glowing Years Ministry
Administrative Assistant: Rosalind Tay (Ms)
Tel: +65 64784744
The goals of GYM include:
1. Celebration of God’s goodness through prayer and worship
2. Compassion for others through loving one another
3. Communication of the Good News to the unreached
4. Cultivation of personal growth by equipping the saints
5. Consecration of resources for ministry of seniors
TRAC GYM organises events, e.g. the Convention, high teas, bible study, and other activities for seniors from the local GYMs to come together for fellowship and bonding.