Trinity Annual Conference (TRAC) is one of the three Annual Conferences making up The Methodist Church in Singapore. Encompassing over 21 churches with approximately 28,600 members, TRAC oversees various programme boards in the areas of discipleship, social concerns, evangelism, missions, worship, children, youth and seniors’ ministries, as well as the administrative boards for finance and ministry.
TRAC is looking for a suitable experienced candidate to join the team in the position of IT Support Executive.
- Provide support and ensure optimal operability of Systems, Servers, Network and any other IT, IOT, Video-Conferencing, and Audio Visual (AVA) systems.
- Data Backup and ensure backup process is successful with a proper and fully documented Disaster Recovery Plan
- Project Management, liasing with various internal and external parties, from initiation to completion of IT related initiatives and systems.
- Maintaining an IT Asset Database and tracking changes. Create and maintain application system documentation
- Logging of events and take necessary action according to the TRAC IT Standard Operating Procedure
- Lead the engagement, facilitation and effective implementation of IT processes, procedures, and tools to ensure smooth operations of IT services, including for events, webinars, and virtual conferences.
- Support the development of organisation objectives, project, growth, and IT initiatives
- Build and maintain professional external network to stay abreast of trends and changes in all aspect of IT, translate external business trends into internal organisation actions and Tech Adoption.
- Work closely with other departments on IT matters, especially HR and Finance
- Liaise with all users on approved tasks to be executed. Enforce an effective helpdesk system with proper self-help section for end users
- Liaise with vendors and Systems Integrators for purchasing of IT equipment and software licenses. Able to go through the proper process of purchasing
- Assist in enforcing IT security and PDPA
- Web programming and troubleshooting of websites and web applications on a need to basis
- To perform any other duties or tasks assigned by Supervisor
- Minimum of IT-related Diploma from Polytechnic – preferred for Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, or Professional Degree
- Minimum 3 years’ IT related experience
- Familiarity with typical end-point devices in a Corporate IT environment, eg. Laptops, desktops, notebooks, tablet devices, Windows-based, MS 365 and MS Office tools, AntiVirus, Adobe, Internet Web Browsers, Java, Web-conferencing tools (eg. Zoom, MS Teams, Skype)
- Familiarity with Mac will be an added advantage
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Positive & self-motivated attitude
- Meticulous yet flexible to certain degree
- Process analytical skills to interpret data for reporting purpose
- Pleasant disposition, positive attitude and able to work as a team in a collaborative environment and exercise strict discretion and confidentiality
- Able to work independently
We invite interested applicants to email their detailed resume together with current and expected salary and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send the information by post to:
TRAC Administrative Manager
Trinity Annual Conference
of The Methodist Church in Singapore
70 Barker Road #05-05 Methodist Centre
(only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
By submitting your application, you consent to the collection, use, retention and disclose of your personal data indicated in the document by TRAC for assessing your career application.