The Methodist Preschool Services Pte Ltd (MPSPL) is a company wholly owned by The Methodist Church in Singapore, and seeks to centralise and centrally manage all the Methodist preschools.
MPSPL is now inviting applicants for the position of Director (Corporate Services) reporting to the General Manager, MPSPL.
Responsibilities and Duties
Supported by a small team of Admin and Finance staff, the Director (Corporate Services) will assist the GM to plan, develop, direct, and coordinate the policies and processes associated with MPSPL’s HR, finance, and administrative matters, and OD initiatives/programmes, ensuring legal compliance and MPSPL’s sustainability and growth, in the areas described below.
- create, manage and regularly evaluate MPSPL’s human resources and finance strategies to ensure continued relevance and alignment with the MPSPL strategic direction
- formulate, monitor and evaluate appropriate KRAs and KPIs for HR, finance and administrative functions
- oversee processes and practices in areas of HR (establish talent management, training, professional development, and performance management), finance (set up strategic priorities across short, medium and long terms to align to KPIs) and administration (analyse trends and new technologies) to ensure legal compliance and the adoption of best practices recommended by regulatory bodies for continued competitiveness
- assume management responsibility for the functions of the HR, finance and administration teams
- develop and drive the organisation development (OD) efforts to derive effective change management for the transformation of MPSPL to achieve a culture of continual learning and innovation
- Supervise the team in the operations aspects of financial systems, administration management and HR development, as well as in areas of regulatory compliance and audit, taxation and grant application.
- Degree in Business / Human Resources from an established tertiary institution.
- Minimum 10 years and above or equivalent of relevant experience in Human Resources related-field, of which 5 years and above should be in a managerial role.
- Good operational knowledge of work-related Acts, regulations or legislations.
- Good knowledge of trends and best HR practices.
- Good supervisory and people management skills and be able to interact at all levels. Able to lead a team and collaborate with colleagues at all levels.
- Able to work well independently and under tight timelines.
- Good mastery of verbal and written communication skills, especially in proposal writing and presentation.
- Proficient in MS Office Application (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
To apply for the above vacancy, please email us a copy or your resume to email@example.com Please indicate the following information in your resume:
- Current and expected salary - remuneration would depend on the experience of the applicant
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information for the processing of your job application.plication.