Truthmin is a conference-wide ministry under the Trinity Annual Conference (TRAC) of The Methodist Church in Singapore, that seeks to serve the Church and local church youth ministries in nurturing Christ-centered youths. We do this in culturally-relevant ways through worship, discipleship and leadership development.
Our work includes Trackers (3 month youth discipleship program), UNITE (annual youth conference), ERCO (song-writing competition) and Fuse (bi-monthly prayer meetings). We also provide training for youth, youth workers and youth ministry leaders through our various courses and retreats.
Currently, we have a vacancy for the following position: Christian Ministry Staff (Truthmin: Communications).
To serve as a ministry staff in discipling youths, youth leaders and organisation of programs and events; as well as provide key expertise in the area of graphic design/visual communications.
- Training and discipleship of youths, especially through Trackers and graphic design/visual communications.
- Conference-level events, such as UNITE and Fuse.
- Design and production of publicity materials for all events.
- Able to mentor and connect with youth; has general knowledge of youth culture
- Relevant theological qualifications/maturity (successful applicants may have to take up further theological training based on current level of education/experience)
- Proactive team player
- Creative thinker with excellent design sense
- Handle all design activities from conceptualization to production for publicity materials like posters, brochures and video
- Must be fluent with computer design
- Diploma in graphic design/visual communication
- Ability to do publicity videos
- Having an interest in the performing arts arena, such as dance and music will be an added bonus
All applicants are to state their interest and mail their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the following information in your resume:
Current & expected salary
Reason(s) for leaving
Availability to commence work
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information for the processing of your job application.