The Methodist Church in Singapore (MCS) is a connectional church comprising the General Conference, three Annual Conferences, local churches, and various agencies and organisations. The General Conference (GC) is the highest body of the MCS, responsible for legislation, policy, and the overseeing of its various agencies, including the programme agencies responsible for education, missions, and welfare services.
We have a vacancy for Programme Executive. (1-year contract)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Plan, organise and implement programmes and events that range from small-scale events that reach out to less than a hundred delegates to mega events with few hundred delegates.
- Collaborate with different partners/organisers to ensure that the necessary requirements are planned and implemented.
- Work with Communications department to promote and publicize programmes and events.
- Work with contractors, vendors and caterers on the requirements and during the actual event dates.
- Manage the department/project budget to ensure that the expenses are within the allocated budget.
- Coordinate the logistics, transportation, facilities and other arrangements to ensure the programmes and events run smoothly.
- Prepare programmes materials and presentation slides where necessary.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures for the department processes.
- Diploma or Degree in any discipline from an established institution or university with at least 3 years of relevant working experiences.
- Must be meticulous, analytical and have an eye for details.
- Able to mutli-task, work independently and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills. Able to communicate effectively across many levels of committees headed by clergy and laity.
- Proficient in MS Office Application (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).Able to facilitate programmes and events after office hours and during weekends.
To apply for the above vacancy, please submit your resume by clicking on the Apply button. Alternatively, you may email us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Please indicate the following information in your resume:
- Current & expected salary
- Reasons(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information for the processing of your job application.