The Methodist School of Music (MSM) is an agency of The Methodist Church in Singapore (MCS). Its Worship and Music (WM) arm seeks to enhance the quality of worship by nurturing and equipping the body of Christ in the areas of Worship and Music. At the same time, as a private school registered with the Ministry of Education, the school offers various music instrumental and dance classes through its General Music Education (GME) arm.
We have a vacancy for Programme Executive.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify, liaise and coordinate with prospective trainers or lecturers for the program.
- Curate a bibliography and other materials or resources for the course.
- Engage worship chairs or youth leaders in the local churches and make a survey on what the needs are and possible partnerships that can be established.
- Assist with projects that MSM-WMP are involved in with the MCS.
- Assist in planning worship services when needed.
- Oversee copyright compliance by events organized by MSM.
- Assist in creating MSM social media publicity platforms.
- Preferably a contemporary band music experience.
- Trained in Theological.
- Passion for worship and a vibrant prayer life.
- Be familiar with and supportive of all worship styles, and be acquainted with a wide body of music worship literature.
- Possess a vision for worship and the ability to express that vision.
- Have pastoral sense for mentoring and developing worship leadership and gifts in others.
- Demonstrate leadership and proficiency in the music ministry.
- Be knowledgeable in the use of worship arts and how they may be applied to our vision.
To apply for the above vacancy, please email us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Please indicate the following information in your resume:
- Current & expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information for the processing of your job application.