Established by The Methodist Church in Singapore, The Garden of Remembrance is a Columbarium with close to 30,000 niches and 6 fully air-conditioned spaces for Christian funeral wakes and memorial services.
We are seeking a motivated self-starter to join us as Operations Executive.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for sales of niches, remembrance products such as plaques, urns, etc, and all other queries relating to services provided by The Garden of Remembrance.
- Assist Funeral Directors and bereaved families with the rental of memorial rooms for wake and memorial services.
- Follow up on all sales leads (online, referrals, enquiries etc).
- Day-to-day operations including set-up of memorial rooms and all admin work relating to memorial room rentals, niche purchases.
- Attend to requests/ needs of bereaved families holding funeral wake services at the Memorial Rooms.
- Maintain an accurate/ updated inventory of all the niches along with an accurate database of all customer information.
- Work closely with Facilities team to ensure compliance of standards relating to cleaning, maintenance, security, safety etc, conducting routine daily checks.
- Co-ordinate events like the bi-annual Memorial Services, church or agency events held at the Memorial Rooms.
- Updating of customer details on the CRM platform.
- GCE O levels with at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Customer focused, with empathy and a service mindset to work with customers with clarity, responsiveness and expertise, resulting in a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Effective in verbal and written communication.
- Able to work well independently and willing to work on weekends.
- Able to multi-task.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); be IT and Internet savvy.
To apply for the above position, please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate the following information in your resume:
- Current and expected salary
- Reasons for leaving
- Availability to commence work
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information for the processing of your job application.