The Methodist Missions Society (MMS) is the missions agency of The Methodist Church in Singapore. MMS seeks to establish indigenous churches supported by mission endeavors in communities across our region.
We have a vacancy for Church Engagement Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate, implement and manage MMS Church Engagement Policy and Strategy, including development of programme for the specific ministries by country.
- Plan and engage the relevant MCS agencies, Annual Conferences, Methodist churches and donors to respond in partnership and collectively support the field ministries of MMS comprehensively.
- Plan and conduct periodic fund raising events to meet specific projects, ad hoc and administrative needs.
- Ensure compliance with the legal framework of fund raising and remittance of funds in support of foreign projects and agencies.
- Follow up on endorsed plans and programmes and provide regular reports to the different levels of committees.
- Provide assistance in missions activities e.g. updates, training to our Methodist churches.
- Assist the Executive Director in the maintenance of governance, policies and processes in MMS.
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration, or equivalent, from an established institution or university with at least 7 years of relevant working experience.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills are required to collaborate with various key stakeholders.
- Able to communicate effectively across many levels of committees headed by clergy and laity.
- Able to work well independently and under challenging timelines.
- Good project management knowledge in planning, implementation and monitoring.
- Good business and financial knowledge.
- Proficient in MS Office Application (i.e.Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
To apply for the above vacancy, please send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate the following information in your resume:
- Current & expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information for the processing of your job application.