Items you can pray for:
- Elected office-holders, especially our new Bishop, Rev Dr Chong Chin Chung, and the major office-holders, such as the Chairpersons of the various Councils, as they oversee the church's work over the next four years
- Election of remaining office-holders, such as Asst GC Secretaries, Asst GC Treasurer, Asst Secretary of Trustees, chairperson and members of the Council of Governance
- The decisions that were made on behalf of MCS, such as matters of church law and policy, and for those who are working on the amendments for the next edition of The Book of Discipline
- Any remaining reports and decisions to be completed in December, for smooth completion, as we look forward to the church’s faithful and dynamic ministry in the new quadrennium ahead
- The Consecration Service in December, which will mark the closing of the 11th Session of the General Conference and witness the passing of the mantle to our new Bishop and the newly-elected office-holders
More prayer items will be posted at our Facebook Page (login required) during the GC session, so watch out for them.
For more info about the General Conference, please read: