The Methodist Church in Singapore (MCS) is committed to offering quality, all-round holistic education. Since 1886, it has pioneered and invested in schools which nurture their students' mental, emotional, physical, social and spiritual development.
The MCS' educational mission is to nurture each new generation of students, raising them to be men and women of godly character and integrity, equipped to make a responsible contribution to society. This mission is an expression of the MCS' service to the community, regardless of race or religion.
To view or download our Methodist Schools' brochure, please click here.
To view or download our Methodist Pre-Schools Connection brochure, please click here.
To find out about MCS' Christian Ministry in Schools, please click here.
Government-Aided Methodist Schools
- Anglo-Chinese Junior College
- Anglo-Chinese School (Barker Road)
- Anglo-Chinese School (Independent)
- Anglo-Chinese School (Junior)
- Anglo-Chinese School (Primary)
- Fairfield Methodist School (Primary)
- Fairfield Methodist School (Secondary)
- Geylang Methodist School (Primary)
- Geylang Methodist School (Secondary)
- Methodist Girls' School
- Paya Lebar Methodist Girls' School (Primary)
- Paya Lebar Methodist Girls' School (Secondary)
Other Educational Institutions
Foreign Students Studying in Singapore - How to register
Please click here for more information
The aim of MCS' Christian Ministry in Schools is to provide pastoral care and ministry to students, teachers, school leaders and parents of Methodist schools.
Christian Ministry Staff (CMS) who are assigned to the various Methodist schools assist the School Chaplain(s). They also work closely with the Principal under the supervision of the Director of Ministry in Schools (DMS).
This ministry encompasses:
- overseeing the planning and running of the school chapel programme and devotions, and student ministry programmes and activities,
- organising camps and events during school term and during holidays,
- developing and implementing curriculum
- building relationships and rapport with the students, teachers, and parents.