Gynaecology Talk (TACMC)
From August 05, 2017 15:00 until August 05, 2017 Save to calendar
+65 62781323 or SMS 97729680
Categories: Lectures / Courses
Gynaecological Cysts, Tumours and Cancers of All Ages
Saturday, 5 August 2017, 3pm to 5pm
Telok Ayer Chinese Methodist Church (Nearest MRT: Tanjong Pagar Exit G)
235 Telok Ayer Street (TA Wesley Hall, 3rd level)
Speaker: Dr Tay Eng Hseon, specialist in gynaecological oncology practices
The presentation will provide information on the commonly encountered Women’s Tumours and Cancers in Singapore.
- Present God’s design for the woman’s body
- Present the various non-cancerous and cancerous tumours and cysts that can occur in women at the various stages of life
- Highlight the trends of the Top 10 cancers of women in Singapore
- List their Risk Factors
- Discuss how one can reduce the risk of getting them
- Give an overview of Treatment for tumours and cysts
Admission Free but needs registration. More info @ www.tacmc.org.sg.
Organised by Telok Ayer CMC Ladies of Grace Ministry, for enquiries and registration, please contact Cecilia Tan Email:- email@example.com or SMS to 97729680 or call the church office (TA2) at Tel: 62781323.
Closing date of registration: 31 July 2017.