The Methodist Missions Society (MMS) is the missions agency of The Methodist Church in Singapore. MMS seeks to establish indigenous churches supported by mission endeavors in communities across our region.
We have a vacancy for Administration Executive & PA to the Executive Director.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support for Home Office and Field Missionary Teams, including maintenance of key documents.
- Perform travel management for Home Office and Field Missionary Teams.
- Assist in MMS special events.
- Assist in monitoring Home Office expenditure.
- Act as the secretariat for meetings.
- Communicate with overseas churches and external agencies on MMS related matters.
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration from an established institution or university with at least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills are required to collaborate with various key stakeholders.
- Able to communicate effectively across many levels of committees headed by clergy and laity.
- Able to work well independently and under tight timelines.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
To apply for the above vacancy, please send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Please indicate the following information in your resume:
- Current & expected salary
- Reasons(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information for the processing of your job application.