The Methodist School of Music (MSM) is an agency of The Methodist Church in Singapore (MCS). MSM's Worship and Music (WM) arm seeks to enhance the quality of worship by nurturing and equipping the body of Christ in the areas of Worship and Music. At the same time, as a private school registered with the Ministry of Education, the school offers various music instrumental and dance classes through its General Music (GM) arm.
We are currently hiring a Programme Executive for Worship & Music. This person will support the Director of Worship & Music in planning, researching for materials/resources for the WM programmes and events.
- Liaise with full/part-time lecturers on the lesson schedules, venue and timing.
- Coordinate with Church administrators on the publicity of the events across different platforms and logistics (venue booking, etc).
- Manage enquiries on the programmes and provide accurate information to external/internal customers.
- Diploma or or Bachelor qualification with Music background
- At least 2 years working experience or has exposure to Church Worship and Music
- Experience in event planning and management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and ability to converse in Mandarin will be advantageousAble to work with people of all ages
- Able to work during weekends
To apply for the above vacancy, please send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Please indicate the following information in your resume:
- Current & expected salary
- Reasons(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information for the processing of your job application.
Closing date: 31 July 2018