The Methodist Church in Singapore (MCS) is a connectional church comprising the General Conference, three Annual Conferences, local churches, and various agencies and organisations. The General Conference (GC) is the highest body of the MCS, responsible for legislation, policy, and the overseeing of its various agencies, including the programme agencies responsible for education, missions, and welfare services.
We have a vacancy for Administration Executive.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage administrative duties in Bishop’s Office which includes preparation of appointment letters for various Ministries/Councils.
- Administer solemnization licence for pastors.
- Prepare invitation letters to guest speakers for local/overseas events.
- Prepare different types of letters (reference letters for pastors for overseas programmes, thank you and/or appreciation letters to external/internal programme/event organisers, etc.)
- Assist with general administrative services including handling incoming and outgoing mails, receiving calls and other ad-hoc assignments.
- Coordinate and prepare documentations for various meetings.
- Prepare for renewal employee-benefits insurance, process insurance related claims and arrange payments to staff.
- Administer government paid leave.
- Prepare for Bishop to sign on the long service award certificates.
- Prepare and send birthday cards, get-well hampers, congratulatory gift and condolences wreaths to affected staff members.
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration from an established institution or university with at least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills are required to collaborate with various key stakeholders.
- Able to communicate effectively across many levels of committees headed by clergy and laity.
- Able to work well independently and under tight timelines.
- Proficient in MS Office Application (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
To apply for the above vacancy, please send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Please indicate the following information in your resume:
- Current & expected salary
- Reasons(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information for the processing of your job application.