The Methodist School of Music (MSM) is an agency of The Methodist Church in Singapore (MCS). Its Worship and Music (WM) arm seeks to enhance the quality of worship by nurturing and equipping the body of Christ in the areas of Worship and Music. At the same time, as a private school registered with the Ministry of Education, the school offers various music instrumental and dance classes through its General Music Education (GME) arm.
We are currently hiring a Business Development Manager. This person will be responsible for developing a business and marketing plan for the longer term expansion of the school, for both its GM and WM arms.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Primarily to develop and expand the GME arm of the school, including developing a longer-term business plan.
- Survey and understand the training needs of churches in the area of the worship and music ministry to also expand the school’s WM arm.
- Market the GME courses and promote the WM training programmes.
- Assist in the school’s PR work.
- Diploma or Degree in Business or Marketing with 5 years of relevant working experience
- Business development as well as marketing background and experience
- Good entrepreneurial disposition
- Good mastery of written and oral English, bilingual competency will be advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Some musical background and/or involvement in the worship ministry will be advantageous but not compulsory
To apply for the above vacancy, please send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Please indicate the following information in your resume:
- Current & expected salary
- Reasons(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information for the processing of your job application.