The Methodist Church in Singapore (MCS) is a connectional church comprising the General Conference, three Annual Conferences, local churches, and various agencies and organisations. The General Conference (GC) is the highest body of the MCS, responsible for legislation, policy, and the overseeing of its various agencies, including the programme agencies responsible for education, missions, and welfare services.
We have a vacancy for Accounts Receivables Officer.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage account for payment received and ensure that incomes/receipts are charged to the appropriate accounts.
- Prepare and reconcile the banking of all cash and cheques to appropriate bank accounts.
- Monitor the payment received against the various accounts and follow up on outstanding receivables.
- Ensure proper account closure and resolve any discrepancies.
- Monitor and record the income and expenses relating to the Property investment.
- Diploma in Accountancy from an established institution with relevant working experience.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills. Able to communicate effectively across many levels of committees headed by clergy and laity.
- Able to work well independently and under tight timelines.
- Proficient in MS Office Application (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
To apply for the above vacancy, please send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate the following information in your resume:
- Current & expected salary
- Reasons(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information for the processing of your job application.
Closing date: 31 May 2017