The Methodist Church in Singapore (MCS) is a connectional church comprising the General Conference, three Annual Conferences, local churches, and various agencies and organisations. The General Conference (GC) is the highest body of the MCS, responsible for legislation, policy, and the overseeing of its various agencies, including the programme agencies responsible for education, missions, and welfare services.
We have a vacancy for Facility Management Executive.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist the Property Administration Manager in facility management and operations.
- Monitor the utilisation of expenses used for property and facility management matters against the approved budget.
- Source for competitive quotations in the supplier selection process for property and facility improvement, maintenance, upgrading and repair works.
- Involve in planning and implementing R&R, A&A and defect inspection/rectification works.
- Conduct regular site inspections. Supervise vendors or contractors to ensure projects are completed within stipulated timeline and budget and all contract obligations and specifications are fulfilled.
- Monitor and update vendor and contractor agreements and follow through the timelines set for various projects. Maintain a schedule of contracts and regular maintenance works.
- Manage as a co-ordinator point between the Office and vendors/contractors.
- Prepare reports for management endorsement and update.
- Diploma or Degree in Building/Property/Facilities Management from an established institution or university with at least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills are required to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Have good project management and problem-solving skills to analyse issues and recommend solutions.
- Able to communicate effectively across many levels of committees headed by clergy and laity.
- Able to work well independently and under tight timelines.
- Proficient in MS Office Application (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
To apply for the above vacancy, please send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Please indicate the following information in your resume:
- Current & expected salary
- Reasons(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information for the processing of your job application.
Closing date: 11 May 2017