The Methodist Church in Singapore (MCS) is a connectional church comprising the General Conference, three Annual Conferences, local churches, and various agencies and organisations. The General Conference (GC) is the highest body of the MCS, responsible for legislation, policy, and the overseeing of its various agencies, including the programme agencies responsible for education, missions, and welfare services.
We have a vacancy for Administration Executive. This position provides administrative and secretarial support to the General Conference offices and the Methodist School Foundation.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Act as Personal Assistant to the Director, Finance, Administration & Programmes.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support for Board of Methodist School Foundation (MSF) and various Council Chairpersons.
- Perform general clerical duties such as keying, filing and updating of information.
- Provide logistics support for Committee meeting and archival of minutes of meeting.
- Administer procurement of office and pantry supplies and monitor vendor performance.
- Track administrative expenses.
- Support Methodist churches, Annual Conferences, Archives & Library on the sales of books, church certificates, the Book of Discipline.
- Diploma or Degree in Business or equivalent with at least 5 years of working experience in administrative position.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills. Able to communicate effectively across many levels of committees headed by clergy and laity.
- Independent and works well under tight timelines.
- Proficient in MS Office Application (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Experience with taking minutes of meeting.
- Experience with events support preferred.
To apply for the above vacancy, please send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate the following information in your resume:
- Current & expected salary
- Reasons(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information for the processing of your job application.